viernes, 6 de agosto de 2010

can I trust You???

"Meditate and ponder these verses. Is Jesus more than just a name to you? Do you adore Him? Do you love Him? Do you trust Him with your life? When our trust is in Jesus Christ we have nothing to fear. Take time today to tell Him how much you love and adore Him. Ask Him to help you trust Him with your fears." Bob Krepps.

Amen. Wow. It´s kind of humbling to realize that my moods are often so "moody," so transient, and how easy it is for me to be full of joy and happy one day and then doubtful/apathetic, the next. But Lord, I do want you. It´s just hard for me to trust You right now, trust that You sustain the universe and that all of this is true, but more so that You care. And that if you care, you really WILL give me what is best for my life. I´m sorry for not trusting you in this.

Which is why I loved this: "Ask Him to help you trust Him with your fears." God, I want to trust You with my fears. You say, blessed is the woman who trusts in You. Help me trust in You Lord. Give me faith. Help my unbelief. You who are good and have compassion and remember I am dust, have mercy on me. Help me trust You with my present and my future. And before I forget.. thank You for meeting me on Sunday at church and consoling me. For telling me that You love me, and You are with me, and that You are still in control of my life and have good plans for me. Help me trust You Lord. Help me believe you.

And I pray for Melissa as well.... Two years ago, when I was a mess, she was holding on to BELIEVE you. So please help her BELIEVE You now, that nothing is impossible with you.... or for you actually. And God of the impossibles, have mercy on Sebastián pls. It´s not impossible for you to heal Him, in fact, it´s quite possible. Please heal Him Jesus if you will. Please ease his suffering, if he needs to go. Have mercy on Him.

There are many things that I don´t understand. But I do know that I love you... please be merciful to me and sustain me. Holy God.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario